We are delighted to invite artists to submit a poster design for entry into our unique international poster competition, which aims to raise awareness on the status of ex-Muslims.
The competition is open to everyone across the globe.
Your finished entry should be a poster that:
1. Has an impact or a strong expression about the important issues we all care about such as:
b) ex-muslim matters.
c) Sharia law.
d) freedom of expression.
e) women’s rights.
f) executions of apostates and gays under Sharia, stoning …etc.
Note: You may come up with a poster that deals with more than one of these if you want.
Your poster need not be restricted to one topic.
2. Shows a well thought out design. It is a good idea to think about composition, tone, focus, readability and so on. But above all be creative. You may use paint, photography, mixed media or any artistic printable media.
3. Avoids racism or mass-labelling.
Your entry must be submitted in the below manner:
1. Maximum size of poster should be A4 with resolution 300dpi.
2. It must be submitted in digital format.
3. Your submission must clearly state the following in the email:
a) Your name or pseudonym.
b) The subject of the design.
c) A brief note about the why behind it would be great.
The deadline for entries is 6 June 2013, 10am (GMT).
A panel of judges (TBA) will decide on the top three winners.
The winning posters may be used by Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain for publicity purposes with credit given to the artist.
For more information, contact:
Poster Competition Coordinator
Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain
BM Box 1919, London WC1N 3XX, UK
email: [email protected]
Company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under company number 8059509.